The IFBTA offers several membership to be all-inclusive to those with an interest in Food and Beverage technologies worldwide. The following are the types of memberships offered:
Individual Memberships are available to Foodservice, Hospitality and Retail operators in the following categories:
- Individual Member: Professionals working for organizations that actively provide Food and Beverage services as an Operator to end consumers as a primary business and are engaged in the provision, deployment, enablement and support of technology for these Food and Beverage Operators.
- Young Professional Member: Open to those that qualify for Individual Membership and are under the age of 30.
- Association Partner Member: Trade, professional and similar organizations serving the Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Retail and/or technology industy(ries) directly or indirectly, and operated on a not-for-profit basis.
- Education Partner Member: Recognized educational institutions at all levels that provide courseware, instruction and professional degrees and certification in the Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Retail and/or Technology areas of study with an emphasis on the Food and Beverage and/or Hospitality industry(ries).
- Student Member: Eligible to students while enrolled in school programs at the High School, Vocational School, College and University levels with a focus on Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Retail and/or Technology courses of study with an emphasis on the Food and Beverage and/or Hospitality industry(ries).
- Media Partner Member: Recognized Media organizations that focus on providing editorial coverage and promotion of the Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Retail and/or Technology industry(ries). Includes print, digital, social media, online and other such publishers delivering content in support of the industries and member of the IFBTA.
Corporate Memberships are available to multi-unit organizations that actively provide Food and Beverage services as an Operator to end consumers as a primary business, or individuals currently employed by such organizations.
Industry Supplier Members are Supplier organizations or Individuals that provide technology and/or technology enabled products and/or services to the Food and Beverage industry, or individuals engaged in such activities for themselves or these Supplier organizations.