Become a Certified Foodservice Technology Professional
The International Food and Beverage Technology Association (IFBTA) is thrilled to offer the newest accreditation as a Certified Foodservice Technology Professional (CFTP) to the global food and beverage industry. Through a variety of modules covering topics including Point of Sale, Back Office, Technology Trends, and more, the IFBTA certification will give both current and prospective foodservice technology professionals insight into the technologies that drive the industry.
To maintain the highest level of industry expertise and credibility, the CFTP certification was developed for and by the industry; going through a rigorous development and review process that included participation of industry leaders, subject matter experts, and educators including:
- Jeff Chasney,Founder & CEO, Daring Solutions
- Ehsan Choudhury, Chief Operations Officer, Firestorm Cyber
- Galen Collins,Associate Director, Hotel and Restaurant Management Professor, Northern Arizona University
- Dave Douglas, Restaurant Technology Advisor
- Lou Grande, Senior Vice President Information Technology, Red Lobster
- Alan Hayman, President, Hayman Consulting Group
- Chris Incorvati, Director Cafe Systems, Panera Bread
- MichaelKasavana–Director of Research & Education, IFBTA
- Elizabeth King,Managing Partner, Elizabeth M. King Consulting, LLC and Starbucks, Retired Executive
- Toby Malbec, Managing Director, ConStrata Technology Consulting
- Todd Michaud, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, PowerThinking
- Jeff Owens, Chief Financial Officer, Clyde’s Restaurant Group
- Darren Tristano,Chief Executive Officer, FoodserviceResults
- Oliver Vagner, Principal Analytics Strategist, The Vagner Group, LLC
- Timothy Web, Assistant Professor, Hopitality Business Management, University of Delaware
- MJ Worsham, Consultant, ConStrata Technology Consulting
The CFTP certification is the first in a series of educational programs to be offered by the IFBTA. Future programs include deep-dives by industry segment, specific technology topics, training videos for company-specific hiring, and educational curriculum for hospitality programs, among others.
The CFTP certification program is available directly through the IFBTA and is appropriate for both entry-level and seasoned professionals. IFBTA members have access to the certification as a benefit of their membership. It can also be purchased by any F&B professional interested in the CFTP program who is not a member and will be offered by other organizations supporting the global hospitality industries.
If you’re ready to become a CFTP, visit the member portal or click the link below. IFBTA members receive a credit for the certification program as part of their membership package. Non-members can purchase the certification program at the link below. If you have any questions or comments regarding the CFTP certification program, contact email@example.com.